Thursday, October 23, 2008

OUR TWO


Rocky and Rouge ready for bed!
Keith and I are just sitting around. We have Tula here again today, and I will go get her after work tomorrow, too. I picked up part of our nephew Kyle's birthday present after work today. Keith and his gourmet popcorn skills, went to Valley Popcorn after work and came home with a big bag full of stuff. Red and black popcorn, seasonings, and then decided to go to the kitchen store at the outlet and get a Whirly Pop popper. He is going to try that tonight. Keith was just down in the basement using the punching bag I got off of Craigslist. I am so jealous! Can't wait till January 18th and I can run again! I miss my running and kickboxing! I have my marathon training schedule all planned out already! At least the healing is going well! Ah well, all I have for now.

1 comment: